Andrew Flintoff – @flintoff11
The Lancashire pace-man is our third Friday Follow and lets face it, in the world of cricket, the bloke is a bit of a hero.
After his match-winning performances throughout the entirety of the 2005 Ashes when England were able to beat one of the best test sides of all time, Flintoff’s name became a house-hold name.
Agressive bowling and batting have put him in and amongst the greats of the game.
He appears weekly on the hit game show ‘In a league of their own’ where he truly speaks his mind – never a bad thing.
Add to this his friendship with Steve Harmisson (another absolute legend) and his constant digs at Manchester United ‘fans’ from London and he completes his heroic status.
Freddie’s last 10 tweets:
1. I love the hustle but tonight’s was average ! I’m going to bed , good night (20th Jan, 2012)
2. Is it me or has Martin Kemp been tangoed ! He’s over done the spray tan a bit ! #hustle" href="https://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23hustle" rel="nofollow">
#hustle (20th Jan, 2012)
3. And I’m no art critic but if that’s all Picasso can draw then I’m in the wrong game ! What is it a fox my kids could do better #hustle" href="https://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23hustle" rel="nofollow">
4. Just watching The Hustle on Bbc1 , how does Eddies Bar survive ? Never anyone in it !
5. I’m going for grapes from spain this evening ! I hope there not off it says there from 2004 on the label ! #getyour5aday" href="https://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23getyour5aday" rel="nofollow">
6. Think it’s time to have one of my 5 a day ! #grapesaregoodforyou" href="https://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23grapesaregoodforyou" rel="nofollow">
9. Had break from the bike today got a bit of ” wine flu “
10. Everyones turned into Tranny and susanna ! The shoes are belters#everyonesacritic" href="https://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23everyonesacritic" rel="nofollow">